JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES
Mr. Atthakrisna Vannason is a jewelry designer and the founder for “Porshz”; the brand is inspired from Thai heritage and culture alongside with modern art elements.
• Vannason was grown up from Lanna culture family in Thailand (traditional Northern Thai culture).
• Vannason graduated from the faculty of Decorative Arts in the major of Applied Art from Silpakorn University. During his study, he participated and achieved many design awards as below:
• The Winner: decoration product design award “Beyond Your Expectation’ by Cristaline Mosaic 2006.
• Finalist: Thai Craft Designer “Textile, Golden Buddha” by The Thai Chamber of Commerce, Board of trade of Thailand 2006.
• Finalist: Thai Craft Designer “Textile, Tale from the Mountain” by The Thai Chamber of Commerce, Board of trade of Thailand 2006.
• Young and Talented Designer Natural Fiber Innovation Design Award: “Grand mom” by Thailand Creative and Design Center, TCDC 2005.
• Young and Talented Designer, Natural Fiber Innovation Design Award: “Emotion of Tsunami” by Thailand Creative and Design Center, TCDC 2005.
• The finalist Elle Decoration Textile Design Award by Jim Thompson 2004.
• The Praise 1, Flower Design Award, Home and Garden Fair Thailand by Amarin Printing and Publishing Public Company Limited 2004.
• The Praise, Answer Buddhism Dhrama Question, Pratepratthana Rajasuda Princess award 16th by International Buddha science association Thailand 1997.
• After graduated, Vannason worked as a fashion designer and meanwhile, he also invited to be an interior design advisor for the hotel group (At Niman conceptual home) in Thailand.
• In 2009, Vannason began to work for the jewelry industry by joining “ The LONGA” which has irrigated his knowledge and widen his vision. He also built up his design skills and explored different techniques for manufacturing the jewelry.
• In 2010, he used his knowledge and skills to found his own brand “Porshz”. The brand focuses into the contemporary jewelry that can wear daily, but it still remains the sense of luxury.